This next generation Ski-locker lift from PLS is a robust, fully automatic large passenger platform that provides side wheelchair access to executive and luxury coaches. It now delivers a more compact design and cutting-edge, remote monitoring for enhanced performance and reduced maintenance down-time.
Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA and BS6109 Part 2 compliant
This disabled access lift for executive and luxury coaches from PLS, a Mobility Networks company, represents the latest innovation from a world-class manufacturer. It provides the most compact and lightweight solution available without any compromise in strength or safety for effective loading of wheelchair passengers.
The Access™ EQ Coach Ski-locker Lift from Passenger Lift Services is suitable for the majority of coach designs and is located in the top of the luggage compartment (ski-locker). Its compact cassette housing can be installed seamlessly and ensures internal vehicle space is not significantly compromised. With advanced technology, quality components and precision engineering, this wheelchair access lift provides superior performance and reliability.
The powerful and controlled mechanism can raise the lifting platform up to a height of 1.8m above ground level. The EQ electro-hydraulic wheelchair lift incorporates a two-piece platform that is stable and offers the highest lifting capacity available on the market – 400kg as standard. It can be fitted during a new vehicle build or as part of a retrofit project and through flexible specification, EU safety and accessibility legislation can be meet in the most effective way possible.
The EQ incorporates the latest product enhancements from Passenger Lift Services. The handrails have been redesigned for better ergonomics and the lift includes a global tracing system for real-time performance monitoring. This advanced technology assists with minimizing any possible downtime as servicing and maintenance issues can be resolved before a problem arises - anywhere in the world. Electronic updates can be delivered remotely or via local agents as part of the international Mobility Networks operation.
Every single component with the new EQ lift for wheelchair accessible vehicles has been manufactured and checked with utmost care and attention. PLS is highly respected for its quality control procedures which ensure product performance is the best it can be. From hoses and wiring through to hydraulics and solenoids, every single component is designed to provide a market-leading lifting experience for wheelchair passengers and coach operators.
Access™ EQ Coach Ski-locker Lift wheelchair lift benefits:
- Strongest lifting capacity available for a coach lift - 500kg (400kg as standard)
- Advanced, weight saving construction - optimising fuel consumption
- Smaller, more compact cassette box so locker space is maximised
- World leading performance and reliability – reducing potential downtime
- Widest range of specifications and operational lifting range
- Advanced safety as fully automatic, reducing manual handling risks
- Highly compatible with the majority of coach designs, seamless integration
- Flexible specifications conform to all global safety legislations
- Fast installation by PLS and Mobility Networks engineers in many worldwide regions
- No additional noise with anti-vibration features as standard
Access™ EQ Coach Ski-locker Lift wheelchair lift features:
- Platform dimensions: 825mm(w) x 1510mm(l)
- Cassette dimensions: 1060mm(w) x 2260mm(l) x 180mm(d)
- Lifting ‘drop’ up to 1300mm from underside of cassette
- ‘Real-time’, digital servicing and maintenance
- Overall standard lift weight: 280kg
- Automatic cassette box lock
- Easy-grip, twin red rubber coated handrails
- Slimline 180mm cassette height
- High quality components, mechanisms and electronics throughout
- Simple effective bridging plate
- Remote powerpack can be installed in adjacent locker
Access™ EQ Coach Ski-locker Lift wheelchair lift options:
- SWL 500kg upgrade available
- Flashing or static LED warning lights
- Microswitch sensor to enable a correct stowage signal
- Audible warning device
- Additional remote controls
- Lift cycle counter
Access™ EQ Coach Ski-locker Lift safety compliance:
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA and BS6109 Part 2 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO9001 accredited process control